I am an extremely fortunate girl. I not only have the best Mom and Dad in the entire world, but my Dad is also a Santa Claus Ambassador. Yep-that's right, he has a direct line to the big man himself!
You may have noticed that Logan loves Santa this year. Apparently, not all toddlers do. In fact, few toddlers love Santa (or so my Dad says). They like the presents that he brings, but don't want to get anywhere near the big scary man in the red suit. I assumed that Logan loves Santa because my Dad looks like Santa, but my niece is scared of Santa (even when it is her Pappy in the suit) so maybe my hypothesis was wrong. Who knows?
My Dad came to visit our play group's Christmas Party. I had planned this a year in advance (before I was aware Santa scared toddlers so much!) and have been looking forward to it all year.
I was not disappointed! Although, there was only one other brave child who sat on Santa's lap, the kids and family had a great time at the party! Logan probably had the best time of all with a little help from eating more sugar in one night than he probably has eaten in the past year. I could not believe he didn't throw up.
 |
| Santa enters the room. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Told you my Dad was an awesome Santa! |
 |
| Already, a little girl is crying in the background... |
 |
| Not Logan, he is showing Santa the 14th rice krispie ball he has eaten... |
 |
| "I'm not scared!" Logan is even in his Sunday best. Doesn't he look so cute all dressed up! |
 |
| Logan was counting the cameras. "twoo, twee, twoo, twee, twee, twoo" |
On a side note, check out the awesome fireplace/Christmas tree vinyl backdrop I got from Oriental Trading for 15 bucks!
 |
| I'm pretty sure his Nonna slipped him the Tootsie Roll Pop when Jeff and I weren't looking... |
 |
| Logan and his Papa. |
No comments:
Post a Comment